Single-Family Home on West Cecil Avenue, Visalia, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionA brand new home at Country Club Court by Bonadelle Neighborhoods. This 1,900 sq. ft. home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, great room, dining area, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, dual vanities in both bathrooms, large master walk-in closet and covered patio on a 6,481 sq. ft. lot. Upgraded Beechwood-Bonabold cabinets,undermount kitchen sink, coach lighting, pre wired for ceiling fans in master bedroom, bedroom 2 & 3, 2 faux wood blinds, garage exit door to side yard and 2 tone paint. *Prices and offers can be modified or discontinued at anytime.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:1900.00
- Lot Size: 6481.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Visalia Schools
- High School:Redwood
- Junior High School:Green Acres
- Grade School:Manual F. Hernandez
- Listing Broker:Dean Pryor
- Listing Office:Pryor Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.