Single-Family Home on North Blythe Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionAlmost 2.5 Acres with a renovated home with gorgeous new floors, granite counters, completely remodeled kitchen including new appliances, paint, lighting, alarm system, sparkling swimming pool in a large patio, there is a guest house and and big work shop, potential RV parking and horse set up. This property is in a clean and peaceful neighborhood, the sellers are motivated bring all offers, open to possible trade.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1964
- Square Footage:1200.00
- Lot Size: 106176.00 SqFt (2.44 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:El Capitan
- Grade School:Polk
- Listing Broker:Rosalio Avila
- Listing Office:Diversity Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.