Mobile Home on Powerhouse Road, Auberry, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionPrice Reduced on this super cute 3-bedroom, two-bath manufactured home on 2.69 acres with beautiful views and private secluded location. Home has brand new carpet & paint, open floor plan, great room with exposed beam look and wood burning fireplace, large partially covered wood deck, and beautiful grounds. Abundant trees provide plenty of shade and there are flowers planted all over the property. For additional storage, there are several large sheds, and there is also room for RV parking on the lower pad which has its own driveway access. This very special property near downtown Auberry is great for full-time living or vacation retreat. Current well test shows 9 gpm. Home is not on a permanent foundation. Buyer will need cash to purchase.
- Property Type: Mobile Home
- Year Built:1984
- Square Footage:1464.00
- Lot Size: 117176.00 Acres (2.69 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Other
- Features: Covered, Uncovered, Wood Deck Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Window or Wall A/C
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Sue Leggett
- Listing Office:Pinnacle Real Estate of Shaver Lake
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.