Single-Family Home on East Laurel Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionMove In Ready Home located on over an Acre. This 3BR/2BA home has new carpet and new interior paint. Good size living room and dining room area, large step down family room, kitchen with breakfast bar area,covered wrought iron patio area, possible RV parking. Plenty of room to roam.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2003
- Square Footage:2000.00
- Lot Size: 51401.00 Acres (1.18 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Sunnyside
- Junior High School:Kings Canyon
- Grade School:Greenberg
- Listing Broker:Laura Metcalf
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.