Single-Family Home on East International Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHUGE price REDUCTION! Motivated seller! A Must See!! Fabulous horse country living set-up. Over 4 acres, which includes mature landscaping, pebble tech, beach front pool with waterfall, arena round-pen, pasture with 3 stables, hay barn,wash station, and great attached tack room. This property has two separate addresses. One with beautiful ranch style 4 bed/2 1/2 baths, plus a bonus room with a deck overlooking the property. The next features a 2 bed/1 bath manufactured home, great for in-law set up or ranch hand. A great, well kept orchard with fruit trees, kennels, and a breeding pen for dogs. The pergola is a relaxing place to be to admire everything this ranch has to offer. This ranch home is a must see!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1992
- Square Footage:2800.00
- Lot Size: 175547.00 SqFt (4.03 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Jetted Tub,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Free Standing
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Dishwasher
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis North
- Junior High School:Granite Ridge
- Grade School:Woods
- Listing Broker:Shauna Green
- Listing Office:William G. Pfeif
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.