Single-Family Home on West Cornell Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis home features 3 bedroom 2.5 bathrooms, family room, formal dining room, laundry room, pantry, plus there is a bonus room that may be used as an office or possibly a 4th bedroom. New flooring and new paint. There is plenty of storage throughout. The backyard offers a large covered patio, great for entertaining, all while the kids are swimming in the fenced in-ground pool with a slide and beautiful rock waterfall. Plus, there is a grassy area. The exterior was recently painted, plus there is an alarm which just needs to be activated. All of this in the Central Unified School District.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1990
- Square Footage:1709.00
- Lot Size: 8700.00 SqFt (0.20 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Vinyl
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Triple Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Disposal, Dishwasher, Pantry
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:El Capitan
- Grade School:McKinley
- Listing Broker:Maria Contreras
- Listing Office:C-21 C Watson Real Estate Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.