Single-Family Home on Tollhouse Road, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionCharming and immaculate country living at its finest! Custom home on 4.4 acres with a secured gate entrance and an amazing driveway! WOW! 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approx 2042 square feet. Beautiful tile floors with some carpeted areas. Living room, dining room and kitchen are open and bright! Kitchen has gorgeous granite counter tops, stainless steal appliances, including stainless sink, custom tile back splash and canned lights. The laundry room is off of the kitchen along with a full bath. Bathrooms have granite counter tops and updated light fixtures. Master bedroom has a private balcony with amazing views! All bedrooms have walk in closets and the loft area could easily be an extra bedroom, office, sewing room or used for storage. The views from outside are breathtaking. Lots of places to entertain, have morning coffee or sit in silence! There's even a custom enclosed patio in the back. Property has great well water and has RV access.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1990
- Square Footage:2042.00
- Lot Size: 192100.00 SqFt (4.41 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Shared Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Gregory Reitz
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.