Single-Family Home on North Diana Street, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionPerfect investment or owner occupied property located in South Fresno. Currently rented at $1,137 with long term tenants, this home is over 2,000sqft with 5-bedrooms, 2 1/2-bathroom and 2 car garage. Please do not walk the grounds or disturb the tenants. Make offers subject walk through inspection.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2009
- Square Footage:2053.00
- Lot Size: 4625.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:2.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Covered, Concrete Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Roosevelt
- Junior High School:Kings Canyon
- Grade School:Ewing
- Listing Broker:Paul Gestic
- Listing Office:Fresno Income Properties
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.