Single-Family Home on East Tyler Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionGreat starter investment property or owner occupied home. Currently rented for $888 a month with long term tenants. Room for rent increase. This property is 1,262sqft, 4bed/2bath with 1 car garage. Please do not walk the grounds or disturb the tenants. Submit offers subject to walk through inspection.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1925
- Square Footage:1262.00
- Lot Size: 3250.00 SqFt (0.07 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Covered Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Evaporative Cool, Floor or Wall Unit
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Hamilton
- Grade School:Anthony
- Listing Broker:Paul Gestic
- Listing Office:Fresno Income Properties
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.