Single-Family Home on West Indianapolis Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionJump on this freshly renovated 3/2 home with new dual pack, paint & carpets, new dishwasher, range top and range hood. Light fixtures have been replaced and ceiling fan installed in the living room. Home must be sold to a low/moderate income owner occupant buyer. Check with your Realtor for income guidelines.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1983
- Square Footage:1215.00
- Lot Size: 6120.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:El Capitan
- Grade School:McKinley
- Listing Broker:Kenneth Neufeld
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.