Single-Family Home on Saddleback Road, Shaver Lake, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionPerfect Mountain Getaway! This beautiful cabin tucked away in a private cul de sac in Sierra Cedars. Enter into the spacious Great room with soaring floor to ceiling windows, vaulted knotted pine ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, and an impressive stone fireplace. Large galley style kitchen with ample counter and built-in grill. Next to the kitchen you will find a half bath with separate shower and laundry room. Spacious master suite with vaulted ceilings, cozy window seat, large closet, and beautifully tiled walk in shower. Two nice guest bathrooms upstairs with Jack and Jill bath. Fully finished basement game room with pool table, seating area, and sleeping quarters that sleeps 4 people. Large deck perfect for entertaining guests and a 2 car garage. Schedule your appointment today!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1977
- Square Footage:2700.00
- Lot Size: 14850.00 SqFt (0.34 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Wood Deck
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Floor or Wall Unit
- Fire place:Gas Insert, Free Standing, Pellet
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Community Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Refrigerator
- School District:Independent
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Foothill
- Grade School:Pine Ridge
- Listing Broker:James Liang
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.