Single Family Residence on West Sierra Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionYou will love this unique piece of property that has a home with three bedrooms, three baths, and additional attached guest bedroom with a bathroom and shower. It also has two fireplaces, two heating and cooling unites. APN: 41005-074. It is about 2,980 (two thousand nine hundred eighty) sq ft of living area, on about 2 acres of land. This property is located in the heart of the City of Clovis, like no other property within the Clovis City limit.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1955
- Square Footage:2980.00
- Lot Size: 85378.00 SqFt (1.96 acres)
- Baths:3.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Concrete, Wood Deck Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert, Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Cole
- Listing Broker:Carl Oswald Wuestehube
- Listing Office:Tri-Star Realty, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.