Property DescriptionCounty lot just west of Firebaugh. This lot is perfect for a home!
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Year Built:
- Square Footage:
- Lot Size: 13068.00 SqFt (0.30 acres)
- School District:Firebaugh-Las Deltas
- High School:Firebaugh
- Junior High School:Firebaugh
- Grade School:Hazel M. Bailey
- Listing Broker:Gregory Reitz
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.