Single Family Residence on Salem Lane, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHARLAN RANCH Gem! Single Story, great location, (across from a park, quiet!) new wood laminate floors. This home has a great floor plan with a generous master suite, large soaking tub, and separate shower. There is a guest bedroom with a full bath, and a den/office/third bedroom if needed. It is easy to frame in the third bedroom. This home has upgraded stone on the front elevation, granite slab kitchen counters and island, low maintenance back yard with syn lawn and concrete patio. Community club house, pool and parks. Bud Rank Elementary is within walking distance. This is such a great community with cohesiveness and lots of great activities. Call today to walk through for yourself!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2008
- Square Footage:1623.00
- Lot Size: 3710.00 SqFt (0.09 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis North
- Junior High School:Granite Ridge
- Grade School:Bud Rank
- Listing Broker:Sarah Hedrick
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.