Single Family Residence on N Bungalow Lane, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionSingle Story 4 BED/3 BATH located conveniently on Maroa between Bullard and Herndon. This pristinely cared for home has a beautiful kitchen, with granite, SS appliances & hood as well as updated bathrooms with granite counter tops, updated vanities, lighting, and hardware. Laminate flooring throughout and plantation style shudders on the bedroom windows are just the cherry on top of all the charm this home has. You'll love the spacious living room with wet bar and statement brick fireplace as well as a large family room, perfect for a sitting area or a play room for the kids. The back yard is low maintenance with a covered patio, gazebo covered sitting area, and also separate area with raised garden beds and storage shed. All 4 bedrooms are large with ceiling fans and plenty of closet space. You can't beat the curb appeal of this home paired with the interior updates you'll love within a cul-de-sac ideally located minutes from HWY 41, Riverpark and also Fig Garden. Call today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1965
- Square Footage:2459.00
- Lot Size: 10000.00 SqFt (0.23 acres)
- Baths:3.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Brick,Vinyl,Other
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Brick, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Kratt
- Listing Broker:Darin Zuber
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.