Single Family Residence on avenue 16 1/4 , Madera, CA
Property DescriptionThis amazing property has something for everyone! A beautiful Leo Wilson home, swimming pool, stalls a roping arena and a shop. The home features an open floor plan,with a wet bar in the family room. The kitchen includes granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a gas range and a huge island with seating and a dining area. All with a great view of the backyard pool. More entertaining space in the formal dining/living room area. A secluded bedroom, bathroom and laundry downstairs. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms/2 baths and a office nook.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2003
- Square Footage:3122.00
- Lot Size: 419918.00 SqFt (9.64 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Whole House Fan
- Fire place:Free Standing
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera South
- Junior High School:Martin Luther King
- Grade School:Millview
- Listing Broker:Nancy Rodriguez
- Listing Office:Lion Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.