Single-Family Home on N vagedes Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionCharming Fresno High home with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. This cozy home is located on an extra large lot with a newly re-plastered pool plus additional parking for RV or extra vehicles. With newer AC unit, windows, Stainless steel appliances in kitchen and a quiet neighborhood this home won't last!!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1945
- Square Footage:1618.00
- Lot Size: 7812.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Triple Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Hamilton
- Grade School:Hamilton
- Listing Broker:Rita Amaro
- Listing Office:Lion Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.