Single-Family Home on W Robinson Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLovely 4 bedroom home with granite kitchen counterswith a tile roof located on a large corner lot.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:2005
- Square Footage:1834.00
- Lot Size: 8856.00 SqFt (0.20 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area
- School District:Central Unified
- Grade School:Harvest
- Junior High School:Glacier Point
- High School:Central
- Listing Broker:Michelle Lung
- Listing Office:Far West Properties
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.