Single-Family Home on E Cornell Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionClassic Tudor home between Palm and Van Ness. Lovely corner with spacious yards and two car garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, fresh paint, ceiling fans, and central AC/Heat. All for only $1295 per month, which includes yard care and security alarm. One year lease. $1450 deposit. Check out all the pictures and call for a viewing today!
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1935
- Square Footage:1139.00
- Lot Size: 6500.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Hamilton
- Grade School:Hamilton
- Listing Broker:David Parker
- Listing Office:David Parker Properties Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.