Single Family Residence on NE Barbara Street, Selma, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLarge home in a very desiarable part of Selma... walking distance to Elementary, Middle and High School. Home boast a very large living space for entertaning. Backyard is covered in concrete so no lawn to water or maintain.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1998
- Square Footage:1643.00
- Lot Size: 7056.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Selma
- High School:Selma
- Junior High School:Lincoln
- Grade School:Garfield
- Listing Broker:Amos Emerzian
- Listing Office:Amos Emerzian & Associates
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.