Single-Family Home on D Street, Selma, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis is a beautifully renovated corner lot home! The home has a new roof, new paint inside and out. Laminate Ashwood floors & new carpets in all the rooms. Kitchen and Main Bathroom have been completely renovated with beautiful lighting and large gray tiles! New stainless-steel microwave and matching stove to be included. The kitchen has all new cabinets, amazing new quartz counters & subway tile back splash. You must see home to see how it has been updated while maintaining many accents of its original style. The back yard is spacious for entertaining and has a couple of fruit trees. Come see this home because it will not last long.
- Property Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built:1926
- Square Footage:1450.00
- Lot Size: 7200.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Deta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Brick Fenced, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Microwave
- School District:Selma
- High School:Selma
- Junior High School:Lincoln
- Grade School:Garfield
- Listing Broker:Efrain Rubalcava
- Listing Office:Amos Emerzian & Associates
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.