Single Family Residence on N Wheeler Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis roomy 3 bedroom 2 bath home is approx 1820sf located in Central Unified School District. Located in a great neighborhood within a short walk to the park and elementary school. Shopping, restaurants and freeway access close by.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1999
- Square Footage:1820.00
- Lot Size: 5000.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Atta
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:Saroyan
- Listing Broker:Melissa Bowen
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold - Clovis
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.