Single Family Residence on W Rue St Michel , Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionFabulous New Listing In Gated St.Michel Complex! Prime Interior Lot! Enter the gated private courtyard to this wonderful open floor plan. Vaulted ceiling, large windows & French doors with arched transom windows greet you the moment you walk in the marble foyer. Living Room has a gas fireplace with built in bookcase on each side. Formal Dining Room is open to Living Room. Spacious Kitchen w/breakfast nook & Breakfast Bar, newer electric range, walk-in pantry, lots of cabinets and counter space. Inside laundry room has upper cabinets and sink leading to garage with built-in cabinets and room for an extra refrigerator. Large master bedroom suite has door leading to patio and features vaulted ceiling, spacious bathroom with dual sinks, separate oval tub, shower and large walk-in closet. 3rd bedroom is used as an office/den. Great home ownership opportunity.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1995
- Square Footage:1793.00
- Lot Size: 4920.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered, Uncovered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Malloch
- Listing Broker:Vincent Gentile
- Listing Office:Gentile Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.