Single Family Residence on W Riviera Lane, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHave you ever wanted to live in European Village gated community? Now is your chance! Located off of Teague and Minnewawa this lovely 2 story home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 1979sqft of comfortable living space. This home offers a large kitchen adjoined to a dining room with cozy fireplace and a separate family room. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with private bath featuring a soaker tub, glass shower, and walk-in closet. 3 additional rooms & a bathroom, as well as the laundry room, are also on the second floor. Enjoy relaxing on your patio in your low maintenance yard! Don't miss out on this opportunity. Tax records show different bath count, buyer to verify.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2003
- Square Footage:1979.00
- Lot Size: 3036.00 SqFt (0.07 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Woods
- Listing Broker:Darin Zuber
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Westland Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.