Property DescriptionCalling all INVESTORS! Large lot, with 2 houses. Front house is 3/2 back building is 1/1. Both have new stucco, dual pane windows. Front house new central heating/AC. Property fenced with secure wrought iron. Sold AS-IS, Permits unknown.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1925
- Square Footage:1246.00
- Lot Size: 18600.00 SqFt (0.43 acres)
- Baths:1.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:McLane
- Junior High School:Yosemite
- Grade School:Mayfair
- Listing Broker:Jessica Graham
- Listing Office:Tafoya Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.