Single Family Residence on Brook Drive, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionExcellent home located in Madera Estates. This updated home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, over 1,600 sq. ft. on a corner lot. The kitchen has been updated and features granite counter tops, stainless steal, built-in appliances and breakfast bar. The floor plan is open to the dinning room and family room areas. The home also features updated flooring, newer lighting, newer windows and a newer roof. The home is situated high on a hill with gravel driveway, covered patio and an in ground pool. The well is newer and over 600 feet deep. This home is a must see and will not last long. Call today for more information and your private showing.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1984
- Square Footage:1607.00
- Lot Size: 50710.00 SqFt (1.16 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Wood Insert
- Water/Sewer:Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera
- Junior High School:Jack G. Desmond
- Grade School:Nishimoto
- Listing Broker:Alexander Salazar
- Listing Office:Century 21 MM
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.