Single Family Residence on mitchell Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionIn Clovis school district. 4 Bedroom 2 bath with a pool. Nice established neighborhood. Property has a variety of fruit trees. Needs TLC.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1976
- Square Footage:1578.00
- Lot Size: 7200.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:1.75 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Pellet
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis
- Junior High School:Clark
- Grade School:Jefferson
- Listing Broker:Richard Losey
- Listing Office:Quality First Real Estate Group Corporation
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.