Single Family Residence on N Millbrook Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWelcome home! 4625 N Millbrook Ave is conveniently located in central Fresno, just minutes away from Fresno State University, Fashion Fair Mall, Restaurants, Highway 41 & Highway 168. This recently updated single-family home has approx. 1,481 sqft of living space (and it appears much larger) with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Updates include: triple pane windows, newly refinished hardwood flooring, new ceiling fans throughout & updates in both bathrooms, including a dual sink granite top vanity in the first restroom. The backyard includes enough space for a beautiful garden along with a covered patio area & a cemented foundation w/walkway that is perfect to build a shed/gazebo or BBQ area.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1958
- Square Footage:1481.00
- Lot Size: 9020.00 SqFt (0.21 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Triple Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Tioga
- Grade School:Thomas
- Listing Broker:Darren Wade
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Fresno
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.