Property DescriptionNew home 2378 sq ft 4 bedroom 3 bath with an office 4 car garage home all on over 2 acres of land , Kitchen features granite counter tops, tile backsplash, custom paint, walk-in pantry,laminate flooring , master bedroom features carpet,ceiling fan with a large walk-in closet, bathroom has title floors, tile showers, granite couter tops, inside laundry room ,large family room,open floorplan,gorgeous exterior stone, minutes to Riverpark, and a short drive to several surrounding lakes,zoned for animals
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:0
- Square Footage:2378.00
- Lot Size: 101930.00 Acres (2.34 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Tankless WaterHeater, Covered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Whole House Fan
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Pantry
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera
- Junior High School:Martin Luther King
- Grade School:Millview
- Listing Broker:Kathy Mendonca
- Listing Office:M.C. Real Estate Corp
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.