Property DescriptionEnjoy this 1350+/- sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 2 bath manufactured home with an open floor plan. Cathedral-vaulted ceilings, newer vinyl plank flooring, stainless steel kitchen, porcelain tile bathroom flooring and more. Nice master bedroom suite with double sink vanity, large soaking tub and shower. Enjoy your morning coffee on your covered private back yard deck. Set up is great for your family pet with an enclosed yard. Covered carport has parking for 3 cars. Oak Creek 55+ park includes: a nice clubhouse, heated pool and spa, exercise room, dog park, RV parking and more.
- Property Type: Manufactured Home
- Year Built:2002
- Square Footage:1350.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Other
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Wood Deck Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Community Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Yosemite
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Coarsegold
- Grade School:Coarsegold
- Listing Broker:Charles Adams
- Listing Office:Century 21 Ditton Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.