Single Family Residence on Pico Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful Wilson home in the Summit Ranch subdivision. You will love the spacious living room, the open kitchen with custom back splash and large center island, and the flexible floor plan with its high ceilings. This is 4 bedroom 2 bath home has tall counters in both bathrooms and master bath has separate tub and shower along with a large walk in closet. Located in the Clovis Unified School District. Come check it out!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2005
- Square Footage:2287.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Freedom
- Listing Broker:Charlene Wallace
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.