Single Family Residence on W San Ramon Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis stunning NW Fresno gem is located near Maroa and Barstow in a quiet neighborhood. The home offers 3-bedroom and 2 bathrooms with an open floor plan, 2,265 sqft, and over a 10,000 sqft lot. As you enter the home you walk into a combined living room/dining room area. The rich laminating wood flooring flows throughout the main living area, kitchen, and dining rooms. The updated kitchen has a wine fridge, quarts counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, double oven and tons of charm. Off the kitchen is an indoor laundry room and garage access. In addition, the kitchen opens into a converted sunroom adding extra space. The three bedrooms are roomy with 2 sharing a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Located on a corner lot this large property has a concrete patio area, great shade trees, potential RV parking, and much more.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1954
- Square Footage:2265.00
- Lot Size: 10695.00 SqFt (0.25 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Wine Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Kratt
- Listing Broker:Jesse Penner
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.