Single Family Residence on Manresa Drive, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionThis wonderful home has many upgrades that were added during construction. Flooring is high quality engineered hardwood throughout most of home. The divide between living room & kitchen is unique offering open floor plan, while adding needed wall space. The counters throughout home are all upgrade granite. Kitchen has massive island, new fancy dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, large eating area. Extra cement was added to back yard at patio area & down side yards. Gas fireplace allows for warm ambiance & functions as a nice added heat source. There are three bedrooms on one side of home, including large master that is separated by long hall from other two bedrooms. The spacious master bath has soak tub, two sink/vanity areas, water closet, two walk in closets; and, by design, a wheel chair accessible walk in shower! The 4th bedroom can function as office. Yard is fully landscaped, w/auto sprinklers. The finished garage has extra rm for storage. All this on a corner lot.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2015
- Square Footage:2114.00
- Lot Size: 6500.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera
- Junior High School:Howard
- Grade School:Howard
- Listing Broker:Nikki Thomas
- Listing Office:CMT Properties, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.