Single Family Residence on E Democracy Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionReady for a new home to kick off 2019? A remarkable home in a well sought after neighborhood at a wonderful price has just arrived! This is the one for you! This home boasts beautiful landscape, wide open rooms and a stunning living room with stairs leading to the private master bedroom! All this in a gated community with a low HOA! Call for your private showing today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1991
- Square Footage:1798.00
- Lot Size: 4200.00 SqFt (0.10 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Uncovered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Window or Wall A/C
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Liberty
- Listing Broker:Lawrence Schrimp
- Listing Office:London Properties-Lender Servi
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.