Single Family Residence on W Lake Van Ness Circle, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWelcome to prestigious Lake Van Ness, a beautifully designed lake front custom home community. This perfectly updated home is located on a 12,000sf lakefront lot with a long view of the lake and stunning sunsets. The 4933sf 5bd 4.5ba home features dramatic dark hardwood flooring, one of a kind Granite counter tops, fresh interior and exterior paint, owned solar, two water softeners, and a four car, tiled garage. The master suite is spacious with a large walk in closet, spa bath, private deck, Fireplace, and stunning lake views. Two spacious bathrooms support the three upstairs guest rooms that also boast large walk in closets and plenty of room for your King or Queen bedroom sets. The Gourmet Kitchen features a large center island, upscale stainless appliances, and two large pantries. Entertaining is a breeze with this open floorplan, and large outdoor covered patio. Treat yourself to lakeside living.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:4933.00
- Lot Size: 12000.00 SqFt (0.28 acres)
- Baths:4.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Synthetic Lawn
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Forkner
- Listing Broker:Joe Sciarrone
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.