Single Family Residence on N Coventry Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWelcome Home!Entertainer's Dream.This is a beautifully maintained Wathen Castano Buchanan Estates home.This is the perfect home for entertaining with an absolutely gorgeous backyard with a beautiful pebble tec pool, with water feature, and spa. Not only does the backyard have a built in firepit, it also has an outdoor kitchen with pizza oven, a Mugnaini. Currently has 5 bedrooms and can easily be 6.There is a room on the opposite side of the house that can be used as an additional master/mother-in-law suite.The kitchen is a chef's dream with an oversized Wolf stove top along with built in refrigerator.There's a large granite island for added space. The kitchen also includes an eating area.The large family room includes a fireplace and built in cabinets.There is an office/den in addition to the bedrooms.The master suite is a large room and master bath is enormous.The room has two large his and her walk in closets with more space than one can fill.Ones like this don't come along often.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:3400.00
- Lot Size: 14647.00 SqFt (0.34 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Buchanan
- Junior High School:Alta Sierra
- Grade School:Dry Creek
- Listing Broker:Christy Verdugo
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Garden Real Estate GoldLeaf
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.