Single Family Residence on Backbone Road, Auberry, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLooking for a one of a kind home on a gorgeous usable property that offers beautiful views plus is on a paved road? Then look no further than this beautiful custom in the highly sought after SJ&E area of the foothills. This contemporary hm offers unique angles throughout, high ceilings, an updated beautiful kitchen w/a bay eating area that overlooks gorgeous views and is open to the lg family room. There's a huge walk-in pantry & an alcove that is perfect for the home office. The first bedroom features a sleeping loft above the room which will thrill the youngsters. The master bath features a handicapped accessible shower, toilet & sink area. There's a back deck to relax on while and enjoy the views. Treat yourself to a tour of this wonderful foothill home on a gorgeous 4.7 fenced acre parcel minutes from Hwy 168 near the 4-lane to Shaver Lake.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1993
- Square Footage:2459.00
- Lot Size: 204732.00 Acres (4.70 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Shower,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Wood Deck Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Sierra
- High School:Sierra
- Junior High School:Sierra
- Grade School:Foothill
- Listing Broker:Jeri Kuddes
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.