Single Family Residence on Del Monte Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLeo Wilson development 1945 Sqft 4 bed 2.5 baths, and tons of upgrades that make this home custom throughout. Home is equipped with smart nest products two thermostats and doorbell. Modern, spacious kitchen and an extra large island which is great for enjoying your daily meal or entertaining. Every room has been creatively designed with a style that will fit all families. Upgrades include glamorous granite in kitchen & baths on both first and second floor, wood tile flooring, indoor light fixtures, accent wall in the living room, freshly layout concrete in the front and side yard to include decoratively curved entry steps, wood slat blinds, custom 2 tone paint (Grey/off White). Backyard includes finished landscape, automatic sprinklers and fescue grass that will stay green year round. This home sits on a corner lot so those who were searching for a large yard, seek no more cause it's waiting for you! Liv subdivision has a neighborhood park. Walking distance to Clovis schools!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2018
- Square Footage:1945.00
- Lot Size: 3264.00 SqFt (0.07 acres)
- Baths:2.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Tankless WaterHeater, Uncovered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Reagan
- Listing Broker:Jesse Sandoval
- Listing Office:eXp Realty of California Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.