Single Family Residence on N Rowell Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis one wont last. This gem is on a very large lot and features a newly renovated kitchen, bathroom, new dual pane windows & new paint inside and out. This house has the amazing character your looking for with a large living room, a wood burning fireplace, restored (original) hard wood floors and a breeze way for those hot summer days. Must see & priced to sell!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1955
- Square Footage:1400.00
- Lot Size: 13490.00 SqFt (0.31 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Electric Appliances, Microwave, Eating Area, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:McLane
- Junior High School:Scandinavian
- Grade School:Norseman
- Listing Broker:Edward Micheli
- Listing Office:Century 21 MM
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.