Property DescriptionStunning 4 bedroom 2.5 bath in Clovis Unified! So many upgrades, including granite counters, designer backsplash, upgraded appliances, hardwood floors, two tone paint throughout the home, whole house fan, crown molding, a covered patio, and solar panels! Near the neighborhood playground/park. Schedule your private showing and come see everything this beautiful home has to offer!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2009
- Square Footage:1872.00
- Lot Size: 6000.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.50 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Roger Oraze
- Listing Broker:Sandra Borunda
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.