Property DescriptionLocated in the highly desired Village Gardens just north of Fig Garden Village this turn key three bedroom, two bath condominium will take your breath away. The Inside features tile throughout, dual pane windows, updated kitchen, baths, and a newer roof. Master bedroom offers two walk-in closets and ensuite bath. Great floor plan with a lot of flexibility. Community amenities include pool/spa, exercise room, club house. You won't want to miss this special home!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1973
- Square Footage:1728.00
- Lot Size: 4550.00 SqFt (0.10 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Gibson
- Listing Broker:Megan Thompson-Shultz
- Listing Office:Assemi Real Estate, Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.