Single Family Residence on W Michigan Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHurry! This 4 bedroom 2 bath 3 car garage will not last long, corner lot. Flooring and interior paint done two years ago including exterior stucco treatment.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1994
- Square Footage:1744.00
- Lot Size: 7171.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Sprinklers Front
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:El Capitan
- Grade School:McKinley
- Listing Broker:Oscar Jauregui
- Listing Office:AM-PM REALTY
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.