Single Family Residence on N Mitre , Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHave your home and enjoy it to the Max roomy and centrally located in a very up and coming growing community just minutes away from the highly desired River Park complex as well as Freeway proximity schools, hospitals and a growing host of community amenities this home has three roomy Bedrooms as well as a sparkling in ground pool for those soaring fresno days as you enjoy a cool refreshing drink under your personally constructed Cabana this property is just what the most demanding buyer is searching for don't let this one slip out of your reach.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1987
- Square Footage:1634.00
- Lot Size: 8080.00 SqFt (0.19 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Figarden
- Listing Broker:Gregory Holmes
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Garden Real Estate GoldLeaf
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.