Property DescriptionThis beautiful Granville built corner lot home shows exceptional pride of ownership. It features a well appointed kitchen with newer stainless gas range, microwave, and dishwasher, complete with a breakfast bar, pantry and separate eating area. Custom tile flooring throughout the living areas with carpet in the bedrooms. The spacious great room living area is highlighted by a cozy fireplace & built-in entertainment center. Large master suite with sitting area features a large oval tub, separate shower, twin vanity sinks & walk-in closet. Other amenities include: laundry room with built-in cabinets, ceiling fans throughout, solar screens for energy efficiency, gorgeous professional landscaping front & back with synthetic lawn in back and drip irrigation for flower beds, side yard dog run, finished 3-car garage with storage cabinets, & covered patio for entertaining. This lovely home is located near Maple Creek Elementary, shopping and services and is a must see!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1999
- Square Footage:1858.00
- Lot Size: 6600.00 SqFt (0.15 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Oval Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Synthetic Lawn, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis West
- Junior High School:Kastner
- Grade School:Maple Creek
- Listing Broker:Tracy de Jong
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.