Single Family Residence on Armstrong Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionTwo special words highlight the uniqueness of this property. LOT SIZE! In a town were the average home lot is shrinking by the day, this home breaks the mold with half an acre and still places you in close proximity to city life. There is plenty of room to roam, create a dream backyard, store a boat or RV, and so much more. The 1,830 sqft home is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with brand new flooring and paint throughout the interior. The spacious open floor plan is great for entertaining. Go and see it today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1964
- Square Footage:1830.00
- Lot Size: 23522.00 SqFt (0.54 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis
- Junior High School:Clark
- Grade School:Gettysburg
- Listing Broker:Jesse Penner
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.