Single Family Residence on W Sweet Drive, Visalia, Tulare, CA
Property DescriptionWelcome to The Lakes, Visalia's finest gated Lakefront Community! This newly updated home has a re-designed urban farmhouse inspired style. Beautiful hardwood floors & rustic wood trimmed wall accents give it a warm & cozy feel. LR has high ceiling,wood cased windows w/ views of the Lake & double-sided fireplace. Formal DR also has new wood cased windows & rustic chandelier. FR features bricked fireplace & wall w/ aged wood mantel. Kitchen offers beautiful updated cabinets,granite counters,newer S/S appliances & front viewing eating area. Spacious MBR Suite features bedside fireplace w/ rustic wood mantle & matching wall mounted headboard. Luxurious MBA offers spa tub,tumbled marble tile floors,counter & shower. Spare BR's are joined by newly re-done BA w/ tiled shower. Great entertaining backyard w/ lrg patio & lawn & boat dock pavilion. Garage has lots of blt-in storage. HOA fees incl use of 2 Clubhouses,2 Pools,Tennis,24 hr Security/Guard Shack & your water usage & front-yard care.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1990
- Square Footage:2426.00
- Lot Size: 10737.00 SqFt (0.25 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Shower,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Brick, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry, Zero Clearance
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area
- School District:Visalia Schools
- High School:Redwood
- Junior High School:Ridgeview
- Grade School:Hurley
- Listing Broker:Bruce Janzen
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.