Single Family Residence on Graybark Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionGorgeous Leo Wilson Single Story 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom with Additional Bonus Room. 2,378 SqFt home on a Large 7,200 SqFt Corner Lot in the Loma Vista Community. Large Open Floor Plan with Kitchen open to the Grate Room. Huge Kitchen Island, Granite, Stainless, Tile, Gas Stove, Large Walk In Pantry, Great Master Suite, Large Walk In Closet, Large Laundry Room. Energy Efficient Home with Tankless Water Heater, large 3 Car Garage, Extended Patio in the Backyard with fruit trees and vegetable garden. Exclusive Home in the Clovis Unified School District.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2014
- Square Footage:2378.00
- Lot Size: 7220.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C,Tankless WaterHeater, Covered Sprinklers Auto, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis
- Junior High School:Clark
- Grade School:Cedarwood
- Listing Broker:Khushvinder Kaur
- Listing Office:eXp Realty of California Inc
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.