Single Family Residence on N Applegate Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionRare, breathtaking rural home with gorgeous mature landscaping, sparkling pool and jaw dropping built-in barbecue/bar. This beautiful two acre property is perfect in every way, including RV parking. With plenty of space and parking to host a wedding or family reunions. Custom backyard lighting and large covered patio with tv cable hook up . The inside is just as impressive, 4,330 sq. ft features 4.75 baths, two master bedrooms, two additional bedrooms and an office that could be converted to a fifth bedroom. Recently upgraded luxurious VLT flooring throughout. The kitchen showcases a commercial stove top with two ovens and a large custom built-in refrigerator. Also, extra large pantry, granite counter tops, additional island sink, breakfast bar, and plenty of storage space. The grand master bedroom has backyard entry, 20 X 10 ft custom closet. The large bathroom suite features a jetted tub, vanity, dual sinks, and more storage space. 1975 Convertible Stingray included with full price.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2003
- Square Footage:4330.00
- Lot Size: 87555.00 SqFt (2.01 acres)
- Baths:4.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub,Jetted Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Stone
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator, Other
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Temperance-Kutner
- Listing Broker:Jessica Montag
- Listing Office:My True Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.