Single Family Residence on E Parlier Avenue, Fowler, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionProperty is ideal for Investor. Property sits on huge lot over 11,000 sqft. Solar owned! Potential studio apartment above garage.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1933
- Square Footage:1698.00
- Lot Size: 11400.00 SqFt (0.26 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven
- School District:Fowler Unified
- High School:Fowler
- Junior High School:Sutter
- Grade School:Fremont
- Listing Broker:Portia Luttrell
- Listing Office:Realty Concepts, Ltd
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.