Single Family Residence on E Harvard Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionLocated in the Fresno High/Garden District 410 E Harvard, a classic & charming Taylor-Wheeler Tudor Cottage is for sale. As you enter through the custom designed entry door, you are met w/ a stunning fireplace in the Living room, w/custom wall & ceiling treatment. Enjoy wonderful meals in dining room w/ a wonderful faux wall finish & built in book shelves. From there you move past the breakfast nook into an incredibly well designed kitchen. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has hardwood floors throughout w/ marble and travertine tiles in the 2 bathrooms & the sitting room has the original brick floor. All other tiles in the home are porcelain ceramic w/ many custom hand painted tiles. The incredible master was enlarged & a large dressing & bathroom area were added. This only briefly touches all updates/features including but not limited to new HVAC/duct work, custom sprinkler/drip & more. Schedule your showing today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1935
- Square Footage:1996.00
- Lot Size: 7150.00 SqFt (0.16 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Other
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,Other, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Sprinklers Manual, Fenced, Mature Landscape, Fruit/Nut Trees, Garden Area, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Window or Wall A/C
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Hamilton
- Grade School:Hamilton
- Listing Broker:Gene Gonzales
- Listing Office:Iron Key Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.